I should hit the main points though!
- Finished College and wandered out into the real world for a bit, currently hiding from it, trying to work.
- Was actually paid actual money for an actual animation!
- Spent most of the money I earned this year on toys, shirts, games and dates, not to mention my usual comic book binges and getting some great books and time to finally enjoy them!
- Went to Rock Im Park in Nuremberg along with a few days in Munich with Joey. It's the furthest I've ever been away from home on my own, I was afraid of getting lost.
- Turned 22, not really a big deal for me but I should mention it!
- Started an annoying sticker campaign in my town that tells people to go to lemonparty.com (Don't go there, unless you like seeing 3 old men having sex).
- Finally got my roof fixed...maybe...
- Bought huge Serenity Rose prints for my wall along with some amazing commission pieces that are going on my arms soon. :D
- Got tattooed on Halloween, hurt like a motherfucker, but wasn't at all as bad as I thought. I want more!!
- Asked Joey out the same day.. standing waiting for the bus in the rain.. :3 While I'm on the subject of her, I had many many firsts with her! My first proper date (I dunno why none of my other girlfriends liked dates..) The first Valentines day that I got to do something for, I made a weird card for her that I thought was sweet in a quirky way and she gave me an Edward Monkton card that was totally irreverent, which was cool cos we're both anti-V-day, she wrote me a lovely note in it too...
- Killed a man with my bear hands
- Killed a bear with my man hands
- Spent a lot of drunken nights with some mates playing games online, giving people shit. I really would unload on some people seeing as I was dealing with stuff, but it made some people laugh.
- Got confused a lot... For all the good that's happened this year, there was still a lot of doubt. I didn't always know what to do or to say, but I did my best, if only to say I gave it a shot, and it actually worked out so whatever. There were still moments where I didn't know where my own head was though.
- Started 2 sketchbooks that have a lot of work in them. I feel good about it.
- Entered a comic into a competition...didn't win!
- Had the chance to play the living fuck out of my Zelda collection. Link be stabbin bitches since the end of summer!
New Years Survey from Quizopolis.com
What was the best part of last year?
- Spending time with an awesome girl, who became my best friend, lover and then girlfriend... not in that order though..
What was the worst part of last year?
- Probably FAS, which was mind-numbingly boring. I also had to sleep in another room for a few months that was cramped and warm and really messed with my head, really hard to work in there.. Oh and Swineflu
What was the biggest surprise of last year?
- Falling in love..
What are you most looking forward to next year?
- I really hope I get into IADT. I really want to work hard!
Is there anything you are not looking forward to next year?
- Actually applying for IADT, just because I'm scared.
Which new years resolutions did you keep last year?
- I don\'t make them any more. I don't want to wait until the end of the year to make a promise to better myself. I guess people get that rush of optimism at the start of a new year and they think they can do whatever, but I broke a lot of resolutions..
Which new years resolutions did you break last year?
- all of them... or none of them?
What will be your new years resolutions next year?
- ffffffffff
Which resolution are you most likely to break?
- em
Which resolution are you most likely to keep?
- uh
What will you be doing on new years eve?
- Drinking a fairly large amount of alcohol..
Who will you be with at new years eve?
- Most of my closest friends, I think everyone is going to be there!
Who do you want to kiss to see the new year in?
- heh heh..
Who will you probably end up kissing to see the new year in?
- I hope Joey!!
What was the best song of last year?
- I was going to say Mixamytosis but that isn't from last year at all... Probably OC Remixes version of A Link to the Past or the Mario theme. Yes that is patheticly nerdy but the remixes kick ass so I don't care.
What was the best TV show of last year?
- I got fairly pissed at TV this year... didn't watch much recent shows at all, but I watched the hell out of Arrested Development and TTGL...
What was the best book you read last year?
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? I also read the hell out of Scott Pilgrim, which is a comic so it only gets a mention and also the conclusion of Serenity Rose Vol2, which is a webcomic and get\'s even less of a mention.
What was the best film of last year?
- Gay, but I really really liked 500 Days of Summer.. Something about that movie really appealed to me, cos it wasn't some stupid fucking fairy tale story about 2 gorgeous people in their 40s... Oh and Watchmen was exactly as good as I expected it to be, nothing was going to top the comicbook, but it was great seeing it recreated like that!
What change would you like to make to your life next year?
- I'm not sure... a lot has changed already, mainly work or school.. I just feel ready to do some good work. Probably because certain other things have taken care of themselves.. just nagging little doubts and my lack of confidence. They\'re going away.
What change would you like to see in the world next year?
- Nuclear War
Well there you go... an odd year nearly done... a landmark year to be honest. I grew a lot this year... not really because I had to grow though, I just had some good influences and some hurdles to hop over. All that and I still haven't lost my fun side.. which some people seem to shed like icky skin flakes as soon as they gain any responsibilities in the name of "sophistication". I had a lot of "mature" people this year acting like fucking children... I'd rather stay childish and fun and carefree than be a child trying desperately to act mature.. The main thing I've learnt this year is to try and remain as cool and calm as possible and just deal with whatever you can as best you can, but also to not be afraid to say "Fuck you" to the people that really deserve it. A lot of people got that this year.
I wonder how many people will get it in 2010?
That's it from me for this year I think, I can't wait for this decade to be out.. I know it wont fix anything, and things might get worse, but go I hate the '00's.
LATERSSS

No comments:
Post a Comment