I slept a bit, watched some stuff, went into my garden on my skateboard, got bored, tried to do ollies with the skateboard on a pair of matresses, poures 5 shots of whiskey into a pint glass and added Dr. Pepper, se up the next page of my comic to be inked (I'm doin that when I get up), started drinking, got drunk, drew, played games, got superglue on my hands, played with my gameboy until the game glitched and I put it away and talked to someone I knew on skype for 3 and a half hours.
Life gave me lemons, and here's my lemonaid.


You can't spell. I like that last picture though! Very nice! It's a bit SR though...like something Alex would do...which isn't a bad thing!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I missed Lauren sorry! Also very nice. You need practice drawing boobs though. I don't think anyone's are that high up!
ReplyDelete