Please don't think like that... I'm here for you! I'm always going to be here for you! And when I get home, we are going to get so wasted and so baked and hang out and watch crap and eat junk food and you're going to forget all about moments like these when everything seems pointless. Please don't despair. I'm here.
Dear diary
blah blah blah blah blah blah
Yeah you probably know me, if you don't, I'm mad. I'm either hiding in a corner or making my friends laugh at the dumbest things. Some people find that pretty tiring, serious people, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. Some people love it though. See these people, stranger? Be more like them. They have the most fun.
Please don't think like that... I'm here for you! I'm always going to be here for you! And when I get home, we are going to get so wasted and so baked and hang out and watch crap and eat junk food and you're going to forget all about moments like these when everything seems pointless. Please don't despair. I'm here.
ReplyDelete