Windows Live

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I cant think of a name to put here

Naming blogs.. ugh, Just take this as 08/07/09 or something ok?

I spent last night dreaming about how much of a fuck up I am, more dreams were I search for something or someone and I never find it, or I wait my turn like a good boy and get nothing. Millions of lights in the sea, all lit up like a fairground. Sitting in some Mc Donalds at 6am with a friend waiting for my shitty burger and a coke while some fat bitch in the que gorged herself on some sort of baked bean burger my mind decided was real. All the time wondering if I had enough money to do what I needed to.

Money money, fuckin money. It's even creeping into my dreams at this stage, and I'm fucking sick of it. Whoever said that money couldn't buy happiness was an idiot. Think about all the crap you wouldn't have without the coins in your pockets. I need money to have a girlfriend, I need money to go outside my front door, I need money to see my friends, I need money to finish college, because I'm that much of a fuck up I still haven't done that.

I'm fucking sick of waiting around for everyone, I'm sick of waiting my goddamn turn, I'm fucking SICK of doing everything that was asked of me and it still not being enough. I'm so fucking tired of everything depending on work and fucking money.


Heres a picture I've been working on. Joey said she wanted to be a zombie bride, which I guess would make me a zombie groom, or not, I guess. She said she wanted to loook beautiful too, which is hard to do and still make her a zombie, 'cos they kinda either look like lepers or corpses. Anyway this one is nowhere near done, so please don't judge it too harshly. Also my scanner is being a dick today.



I have to go sand some shit for some... for some money.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment