I'm heading off for some kind of interview for a 10 week course that I don't really want to do in about an hour, and seeing as I really don't want to spend the hour playing games or drawing or being a waste of space or doing something stupid like eating, here is a blog thing.
Last Saturday (and not the Saturday before, stupid Peter!), I headed out to see some people I know from the..Internet.. I always feel slightly awkward around other Goons, seeing as Goons are stereotypically overweight, horse-looking fuckers with a bad case of self-diagnosed Asperger's Syndrome. All that said, I haven't met any that come even close to that, but there is always the fear that someday a total freak is going to show up and leer at everyone or something.
It's been a few years since I've seen some of them, (Some of them I see every time I go to Fibber's and are part of the reason why someone nearly kicked my head in one night... that guy was ANGRY!) but they were all friendly in that nerdy sort of way I love about my own mates. We talked, drank and.. oh we nearly set Sub lounge on fire and got a few looks.. We were the last out of the pub once it closed and after a coin toss on O'Connel brige, decided to head to Fibber's (the other choice was Front Lounge).
We were in Fibber's for about a half hour before it too closed, over by the leaky pipe table. In that half hour many things happened, including someone getting told off for tearing a bit of tape off the ceiling (which...may have been my fault), noticing the bathroom attendant had fallen asleep in his chair, someone brandishing a chair and waaaay too much Michael Jackson, something I didn't shut up about, because I came expecting really loud metal.. damn.
Someone puked on us on the bus home.. not a lot though, but it used to be in the guy's stomach, any is too much.
What have I done since then? A fat load of jack, really. Mainly stuff around the house, like sanding and re-varnishing chairs. Most of the things I have to do in the next week are similar actually, I have to paint the house, and part of my room, along with cleaning my already messy room up before a certain gorgeous lady sees it next week. I'm also planning to write a computer fundimentals essay in the next week, which is as boring as it sounds trust me. It's even worse, seeing as I wrote it before, 3 years ago! But it has to be done and done in the next month and seeing as I have the money for it now... might as well yeah?
Em..what else? I'm just trying to keep busy. I don't want people to think I'm doing nothing.. but every time I'm asked I really have nothing to say for myself.. like right now. But trust me I'm keeping busy.
Speaking of which I have more sketches!
A quick gag from the other night. I like it, mainly because I don't like the Smiths though..
And a little sketch of Joey, because I was thinking about her yesterday.
Right well I have to head off now. Wish me luck and so on.. Afterwards I think I'll go down to the beach and draw again.. that's if I can find a battery for my mp3 player to distract myself.. because when I start thinking... you don't want to know.. I just can't turn it off.
The seafront will probably be full of skangers, who stare at me while I draw...
Laters!
Song of right now - Loco, Coal Chamber.

No comments:
Post a Comment