On monday, after waiting an hour in the social wellfare office while someone yelled and made a show, I finally got a note signed and headed off late to enroll in this class. Which I couldn't find... Grrr...
It's downstairs, in the basement of some computer repair place. It's in a small room, about the size of my front and dining room put together... not very big at all.. I think I'm one of the youngest in the class actually, and it's pretty clear I know.. uh.. yeah I'd say a lot more than the others.. Seriously, everyone one in this class is frustrated already, they're having a hard time finding "My Documents" and turning on their computers... and as for me? I'm bored... BORED.
Weird stuff!!!
Self portrait from day one...I was fucking TIRED!
Oh and a sad panda teddy
So Yesterday was boring... and nothing was done.. shit like word puzzles where done..We learnt how to turn on a pc.. what PC stood for.. Great stuff!! I spent most of my time drawing.
This morning, I woke up late and...shuffled... through my shortcut in Ardmore to the FAS place, grabbin lunch on the way. Once in I practiced typing for an hour (ugh), I'm up to 49 WPM with no mistakes!! I had music today with me, and I swear it wasn't off once for the entire time. Then we had a test on yesterday's work (making folders) and then... um we learnt how to save... that was the whole day.. this took from 8 am to 4 pm...
FUCKING KILL ME
Here is a poorly drawn scribble of Joey riding a Turtle.. but she didn't want to be riding one... oh well!
(featuring some lint in my scanner) Ok here's another self portrait of me being tired and fucking bored I'M FUCKING BORED OH MY GO-
Oh and here is a poor scribble of Joey WALKING a turtle, sorry babes.
Ok.. ok I'm tired...

No comments:
Post a Comment