I Believe
We don’t have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
No matter how good friends are, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love. You can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
It is taking me a long time to be the person I want to be.
You can keep going long after you can’t.
We are responsible for what we do, not matter how we feel.
Either you control your attitude or it controls you.
Regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and the had better be something else to take it’s place.
Heroes are the humans who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
Money is a lousy way of keeping score.
My best friend and I can do anything or nothing and still have the best time.
Sometimes the humans you expect to kick you when you’re down, will be the ones who help you get back up.
Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had, and what you’ve learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
It isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
Your life can be changed in a matter of hours by humans who don’t even know you.
Credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
Typing that out made me so angry, it was so... Typical, you know? Like shit that someone would say in RE when you were 16 and everyone else would snigger at..
Ok Picture time!!!
I got bored in class and did this
Then I realised that Orange was in the rainbow... DOH!, so I started again.
And here's work on my latest little comic! woooooo
Oh and here's work on Lauren and Shame.. FUN! LARKS! ADVENTURE!
Here is my short comic "a Boy and his Frog", currently in progress so forgive any of the bits that aren't finished!!
Okay that's it for now, come back next time to hear about:
Exams!
Illness!
Possible Mental Illness!
AND MUCH MUCH MOOOOORE

No comments:
Post a Comment