Windows Live

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Like a Midget at a urinal

I was gonna have to stay on my toes...

after not watchin' any tv at all for ages I've started to notice how fucking stupid ads have gotten..

Anyway I've had a pretty shite time of it recently. My dog was put down yesterday without me knowing. In fact I was lied to about it, so I was expecting to see the little fella comin' in the door with my parents. But he wasn't, he was dead... so yeah.. it wasn't the best start to my night out.

Seriously, it was an hour before I was supposed to leave.. I didn't get to say goodbye to him. I had planned to spend a few days with him, you know? Maybe take him for a walk or chase him about my house or.. I dunno, bought him pigs ear, 'cos he loved them things... But there you go. I miss the little fella.


I managed to get thrown out of a bar later on too. Which was a combination of me being pretty pissed off and an over zealous bouncer. I was told not to worry about it and that he's some kind of prick who's taken to wandering the place, throwing people out. Actually thinking of everything I did last night it's surprising I wasn't thrown out earlier.. I tend to bump into people (I don't mean to) and run about, pushing empty stool out of my way and jumping down the stairs and spitting on the floor, which I never really thought about because the place is a dump.. Anyhow, luckily for me Noodle's saw me getting flung out, which took a while and involved the bouncer trying to push people out of the way with my body, I started asking people if they could move so I could be thrown out, it was easier than being shoved into random metallers.

All that led to a confrontation with Joey over by the savoy, which I guess i could have avoided, but I just wanted her to go back to the pub and enjoy the rest of her night and not to worry about me. She took it the wrong way... and then I took her reaction the wrong way and she went back and I stayed where I was, both of us thinking the other had dumped the other. Foinn and noodles stayed with me, until we went in to a Burger King to keep out of the cold (and to piss!). Noodles left and Burger King closed, leaving us to sit on a step near Cleary's for another two hours, shooting the shit, he told me a lot about Isabell. Noodles kept in touch and later everyone came back to catch our bus. Joey was quite drunk.. I really wish I had have had another few drinks, I didn't even get drunk. She took me aside and almost immediately kissed me, which confused the hell out of me, seeing as i had no idea what had gone through her head...

I tried to cheer up, but it took a bit, it had been a rough night. After we had gotten home and had a talk things started to look up. We have problems, ones i don't know how to fix and that i don't think will be fixed for a while.. Well ok that seems bleak, it's only really one problem.. Some day i'll be enough for her and she wont be scared, and then our problems can be stupid shit, like about the smell of my feet or something.

She slept beside me, she gets so warm when she sleeps, it's mad! She gets red hot and she hogs my matress, but having her there, knowing it's her is great..

It took me hours to fall asleep, and even then I only dozed.. I woke up to the sound of squeeking from the kitchen. When I went in to see what it was I found a little King Charles Spaniel being fed by my Dad. She is so pretty!

I sent the rest of the day either sleeping, trying to sleep, watching Family Guy or playing with the puppy. After Joey left my body shut down and I slept for a few hours. My Mom came in to tell me that the puppy is called Sam.

Joey likes the little girl.. Which is odd for her given her fear of Doggies. But Sam is a darling little dog. The house is filled with new things for her, and of course a book on training dogs.. I think after trying to raise a dog by trail and error has thought them a lesson, that trail and error is bollocks when you're dealing with something that lives and breathes and shits and shits on the couch 'cos it's comfy up there.
She's lovely though and really friendly... I really hope I don't lose this one too, 'cos I get really attached..

Ok it's 2 and me poor aul brain is fried. Plus I have a hot date tomorrow, that I'm not sure I can poney for.. should be exciting... Oh God my brain. Oh I should post a picture, but i'm not at my computer right now.




How am i posting this if I'm not at my pc?


I'll tell you...NEXT TIME!!!!!!!



















No i'm just using someone elses...

2 comments:

  1. I have close to no recollection of that conversation... I'm sorry!!! I drank too much. WAY too much. And it's "trial and error" and Fionn and Noodles. I could pick at it more, but I've chosen not to!

    Oh, and I was listening to "Just so you know" earlier and have decided our new song should be what just came on, "Dead in Hollywood" by Murderdolls. I dunno why, just go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Trail and error" was a bit of a typo there, I don't actualy think that it's trail, if that what you were thinking. I was a bit shite with the oul shift key when I wrote this...

    Also, So you know is a pretty bad song for us, seeing as it's about wishing you didn't need someone, kind of like Wicked Game. I really like the line "It's every one of my empty parts that you fill now"..

    ReplyDelete