No ok I'm in a pretty good mood. I Miss Brandy a lot, And I'm still sore about being lied to and having my last week taken from me, but little Sam is melting my stupid, undefended heart.

I mean how are you not supposed to love that?!!? She's a lovely little thing, and she is very playful and affectionate. Apparently they are a really calm and loving breed which is nice. Hopefully I'll get to watch her grow into a lovely little doggy, with a waggily tail and everything!
All that said, I'll never forget Brandy or Jack, who were, for the most part, good dogs.. I dunno why I said that, I just want that on the record.
Joey met Sam almost a week ago, and asks to see her every time she's over, which is adorable, she's so fearful of dogs usually but Sam is such a sweetheart. She's going to be spoiled.
I spent today out in Dublin, after coming into some money. Lots of money... but I've put it away now for a little bit. There are things to be paid for later this month and.. eh,I'm trying to be good with it!!
So not expecting to come into all this money I headed into town with Joey... wait I should come up some clever name for her shouldn't I? She always calls me "The Emo" out of some cute affectionate thing, or 'cos I'm very very un-emo.. She needs one. I will think on it, ok?
We wandered around Town buying things, like comics! and a shirt! and a nice new Wallet! and.. other things? Oh I can tell you what I didn't get, a pair of Drainpipes in Asha.. Jesus Christ they were tight.. Which is scary, cos I have these tiny legs, but I am completely blown away by the revelation that there could be someone out there with some sort of freaky 29 inch waist who is about my height. God damn!
While we were out I bought Joey a comic I really like, to go with the two others I got her earlier in the year. She's really liking Scott Pilgrim and she says she's looking forward to the movie, which I've been nerding out about since January. I want to get her the last two before the movie is out so we can see it together, yeah yeah that's all stupid and silly. I amused the guy in Sub City by getting it for her, and by mentioning one of the comics he's had on his sale self for like a year is a christian manga..
We spent the rest of the day either wandering about, eating HUGE burgers or sitting tea and hot chocolate and talking shit. Sometimes I go off on the silliest things, like who Vincent Valentine is, from Final Fantasy 7 and why stoners and losers love the game... oh God..And Trolling youtube! Every little bit, I'd realise what I was talking about and stop, but she was really interested in hearing about me annoying Rangers fans on youtube or explaining the Pedophilic sub-plot in Final Fantasy: Dirge of Cerberus.
Thing is, she thinks the stuff that she talks about is boring and rubbish and I don't want to hear about it, but she always has a story for me or an opinion. I can always dive into a conversation with her and explore the inside of her head and learn something new from her. I'm fascinated by her..
I spent the bus ride home reading Gloom Cookie (I'm name droppin Nerd-shit like mad here!) and listening to Radiohead, which she got me into. I told her flat out today that she's changed my life since she suddenly turned up, a year ago. She's inspired and motivated me... plus she's gotten me to come out of my shell a lot! I mean.. I still flinch when someone brushes against me.. But I give people hugs now!
When I got home she had written the nicest blog about me ever... and I actually mean ever. I don't know what I did to earn praise like that, but I had tears in my eyes reading it..
So things are looking up, I've got another hot date this weekend, the last one was fun! I have some money. A nice puppy. And a totally gorgeous girl who loves me very much, and would jump my shit at a moments notice. I still have my drawings.. my hobbies..no my passions really.
I'm going to try ride high on this for as long as I can.

Sam is in a shoe!!!
ReplyDelete