Windows Live

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tip typity typing

Lookit this fella run.. look at him go!


Photobucket


I've begun working on a short intro sequence for a friends 3rd year film project.. I'm also doing it as part of my Open Brief, which is were we pretty much do something to our own specs. I've been having fun doing this, and seeing at the film itself isn't very serious I can be a little funny in what goes on..

Lessee... so that was a loop I started on today.. and I added more detail..

Photobucket

Yeah it's a big mess of lines right now, but it'll look better when I finish it... also ignore that big rectangle thing swinging out of his ass.. It will be his coattails flowing out behind him at some stage... I sort of have a problem with secondary motion like this..

Well so that's it.. Goodbye for n-

Oh wait all the lame emo blog stuff!

Well let's see.. I was pretty much alone this week.. and.. well I managed to actually get some work done.. These two facts might be related somehow..

Work on my horrible comicbook database thingy is going well, in that IT ACTUALLY WORKS NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! What is that wayward partner of mine doing? I Have no idea... no seriously I have no idea.. she got a new lip piercing over the other side of her mouth.. makes her face look busy..
Other people have been having a pretty shitty time too.. Gary was getting pretty angry on Tuesday.. I wanted to help him out but It never works with that dude... Plus what was I gonna say? "Women eh?" ?
Yeah so he didn't come in for the rest of the week.

I spent Friday trying to print Valentine's day cards with Wez in the room with he nice printers in. We screwed it up terribly though and had to head off to the shop to buy more card and stuff. It toook me a good hour to get the thing done and then I mailed it off to Joey..
Lemme just say this, I fucking hate V-day, My sister says it's because no-one ever sent me anything. Maybe so.. But man.. I hate it for all those reasons that I hate Christmas.. All that fucking phony, annoying bullshit about being with the ones you love, it irks me. Especially when I'm at one of my..uhh..more vulnerable stages..

Oh..and commercialism and all that stuff is bad too..yeah.

Oh man this is some good OJ..

But anyway, my card wasn't very conventional.. I don't know about posting it here.. It's not for you Internet people.. sorry. I didn't write anything in it apart from the message printed in the card, whereas the one I got from Joey had a big long note in it.
It's such a touching and sincere note too.. I feel sort of cheap for not doing something like that for her...She's made me feel so Happy since I met her.. I haven't felt like this in a long, long time... And she's going away for a long time too..

Speakin' of her, she spent this weekend in London with Rob and they had an awesome time.. except for the bit were she got really sick.. I felt so bad for her, all sick as hell while she was off on her holiday.. She came back on Sunday and I went off to see her, were she gave me presents!
I got a heap of girly socks and a replacement for my wristband watch.. oh and a stripey tie with skull and crossbones on it. I'm wearing some of the socks right now, they're cool.

That night was pretty mad, she spent the whole night tossing and turning and talking in her sleep, which woke me up a lot. I'd start talking back to her while completely out of it and nothing made sense.. Shit I wish I could remember what we had said to each other.. The next morning I told her about it and she seemed pretty embarrassed. She told me not to try and talk to her while she's sleep talking because she'll only reply. The problem is I had no idea if she was awake or not... it was really weird..

Next day we headed into town, grabbed some eats and I headed home to slump in front of my PC to work. and work I didn't! What the hell did I do yesterday?

We ended up talking about the rest of the week and what was gonna happen.. and I sorta got upset about her and Nat again, which led to this big long thing on MSN and at the end of it she said something that made me think that it was over.. Of course it turned out the conversation was what was over.. Yes I am an idiot.

So I uh.. started crying..like a girl..and then I stopped and looked at her card and started to bloody cry again.. I cried a lot, I felt like a fucking tool.. I don't want to go in to it.

I dreamt a lot last night.. My mind was a mess...Robots..Towers..Joey..

I woke up still in my boots..actually I haven't changed..uugggghhh that's gross.. I need to change! I wandered out into the hall and called her.. She was still asleep and I think a little confused as to why I was calling her at 10am...

Yeah so it turns out I kinda over reacted last night and misinterpreted what she said to me.. I'm really stupid.

Uhhh
Uhhh


Oh



Oh NO


ANOTHER SUPRISE ENDING!?



no.. I have one last thing. Joey is going to Munich in..10 days now? For 5 whole months.. It's going to be hard to cope with, but at this stage I don't want to be with anyone else..even with the distance involved.. I just hope she feels the same and sticks it out too..
There

now it's the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment