Windows Live

Monday, February 2, 2009

I have no idea what to talk about

I woke up this morning and wandered into the kitchen for some juice and found that everything was covered in snow.. Apparently the entire British Isles are shutting down totally due to this, people are freaking out. Not me though, I think snow is beautiful.

Nobody was about though for me to play with so I've only been out in it for a second, and that was to throw a snowball at my dog. The rest of the day has been spent in my room working and looking at the snow falling outside, while working..all wrapped up in my blanket, which my dog is now lying on, thanks Brandy.

I'm feeling a little lonely today, I spent all weekend with Joey, talking mainly, and even though some of it wasn't about the happiest stuff, I still miss it. Also all my music sounds shit today.. I hate days like these.
Her birthday is coming up this week, and obvoisly she's having a party. The thing is, the girl she's been seeing will be there.. Fuck I really don't want to write about this.. I can't see them together, I really can't.
But that is in the future, I'll worry about that on the night, and maybe drink a lot.. Or I dunno, I should take comfort in the part that after all is said and done, she's going home with me.

Actually that's really comforting.

Let's see..what else is there to talk about? I think my partner in College has started to finally work on our project, I'm not sure though because she insists on sitting the whole way across the room from me and rarely comes in.. Well I haven't been in that much either, but I'm ahead of scedule by at least a month so fuck her.
It's possible that I'll get all my work done and end up doing some of hers too, which will mean she'll fail this project which accounts for most of the points we get this year and is part of at least two of the classes we do..

Ugh, if it snows tomorrow no one will come in (even the tutors) and I'll have no one to talk to while I use the lovely high quality printers that we aren't supposed to use.. Sorry I'm getting a little tired and cranky..

Ugh.. I dont want to write any more.. let's see if I can find any pictures for you..


Photobucket

Yeah I actually wore Knacker hoops ironically..until it turned out I was allergic to nickle.. It's a shame really they really gave a pirate costume that extra little touch..

Photobucket

I draw myself a lot don't I? Sorry, usually I only ever draw other people after they have asked me to draw them or as some sort of gift.. I think it's rude to draw someone without letting them know.. Plus I'm really really self centred and full of myself.

Photobucket

Sometimes I'm not able to draw...so my brain just pukes all over the page..like this..

Photobucket

This is Lauren, the only story I ever tried to tell properly.. It didn't work out though.. I'll tell you someday..

Photobucket

Bored...with MSpaint and a tablet... I find really horrible shit like this really funny. Like those PS2 ads that David Lynch did, you know "Welcome...To the Third place!" Bloody hilarious.









Photobucket

Some work...

No comments:

Post a Comment