I'm not very rational sometimes.. I must remind myself to tell her not to tlk about how free and different it'll be over there or about maybe not coming back, it's freaking me the fuck out. I kept thinking that she'll meet someone new there and forget me..
I have evaluations tomorrow, which are always universally dreaded.. although not so much for me this year seeing as I have a fair idea of how poorly I'm doing..
First year was about making fun (and we produced)... stuff is the only way I can describe it. We made DVDs, Websites, Posters, cartoons and a heap of other things I can't quite recall at the moment. It was really fun.
This year we type, a lot.. We're mainly doing CSS, PHP and ActionScript.. That's a lot of fucking code to remember with one class for each a week, and no animation because our animation tutor bailed on us months ago, the fucking prick.
Still I have some fun little things to do, but it's a bit of a shock going from Something so visual based to looking over 50 lines of code to see what you've mistyped and fucked everything up with...
I had a decent weekend, I spent a good half of it laying about with Joey, who came back to mine after a going away party for some girl she knew, I assume all these people going away in her class has something to do with the actual class instead of a shitload of people getting wanderlust out of nowhere. Actually I have the option of doing a third year in Swansea. Glamourous Swansea...
I'm not though I'm sticking around here to make a portfolio and trying to get into a decent fucking college like IADT...money permitting..
Anyway, my parents were about in the house this weekend after coming home a day early without telling anyone. Joey isn't really a fan of my parents ever since the other week when my mom rang her up and demanded to know where her son was, she didn't even have her number, it was pretty creepy. So I had to call her up and square it with her and then square it with my parents.
We almost had a repeat of the other week when my Mom walked in and found us both asleep, except we..weren't asleep..
That could have ended badly..
I feel bad for making her spend all day alseep in bed.. It's almost as if I'm rubbing off on her. Nobody should spend as much time as I do in bed.. actually I went right back to bed once she got her bus and after sending her a text that she never got, I sorta sent it to someone else... Which left me wondering why she hadn't sent anything back when I woke up.. yes I am a moron.
Oh she's texting me.. apparently people in work are giving out to her about her tatto and piercings. I agree, she looks like some sort of Freak!
Right well I'm leaving it at that today, no huge story or anything for you, sorry. I have work to do you know. I have a Gant Chart to make.. Do you even know what one of those are? I bet you don't.
I'm not going to tell you either because I have no fucking Idea.
I got this picture to do for some girls 21st too, and I have to finish Lost Oddessy before Wes wants the bloody thing back... oh and eat... THERES NO FOOD IN THE HOUSE THAT ISN'T BREAD OR CHEESE!
Oh right this is were the Ugly Pictures go..
I scan my journal a lot... I think this one is about the terrible cabin fever I get..

Freaky monster looking dudes

Some fanarts... Man I do a lot of Serenity Rose fanart..

This is how I see myself.. except I'm usually wearing at least a shirt..

Ok peace out and all that.

No comments:
Post a Comment