Windows Live

Monday, January 19, 2009

So..were was I?

I wanted to sleep in my bed, but it was occupied, so I grabbed as many of my coats as I could manage and curled up in the corner of the garage. That sounds rather lame, but I had a few enormous SPICE GIRLS pillows and some other assorted things to lie on... I eventually got tired of waking up there though, so I ended up moving upstairs to my parents bed.
I don't like that bed, lemme tell you. I know for a fact that while the mattress and so on is new, the frame is older than me.. so.. you know..

Oh here's a fun little game you should never ever play, take your birthday and count back 9 months (allowing for Premature/late births) and see what was going on in the world when you were conceived. I was some time after new years 1987.. ugghhhhhh.

I woke up to an empty house.... Well ok my sister was home, so it was an extra body in the house, she's not a good one for conversation... Unless you like your conversations to involve yelling for some reason. The girl sounds outraged as a rule.

Anyway, everyone was gone, and I had wanted to say goodbye too. Piss..But at least my bed was free so I finally got under the covers in my comfy, comfy bed.. with the teddy bears somewhere under there... Yeah so I got a text from Joey later on apologising for the night before, I told her I didn't mind and fell back asleep wondering if I should talk to her more.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeks pass.. You know, I really was going to text her, but I thought maybe the moment had passed and that texting her out of the blue would be..weird..

I didn't think about her much until someone invited me to a night in Fibbers and I wondered to myself if she would be there.. a lot..Seriously, she was on my mind all week and I told myself that if I went I would talk her face off..

Of course I didn't bloody well go, but there you ..go.. Ran out of money or some such thing. Happens to me a lot.

I pretty much had to face it, I fancied Joey, I liked her, I had a crush on her, I was into her I am out of slang. See, I don't like realising I'm attracted to someone.. I'm sure there's a lot of people who find this occurrence to be the start of maybe something new for them, something nice.
I don't.
I've had such poor luck ( well I say luck.. it wasn't though was it?) over the last 4 years that I now mark the occasion by saying "aaah shite", because it generally ends badly. It's not that I'm a pessimist... It just never ever works out, but I'm a stupid fucker because I always go through the motions anyway. Dude.. I suck..

That Saturday I was drinking absinthe in Frodo's house. Absinthe turns out to be nice with the sugar in, I was worried about it burning like whiskey, just because it's so strong. It was pleasant though, tasted like liquorice...
Talk at some stage turned to "wimmens", probably because we had run out of anything else to talk about, because really, it was us. Frodo has been with the one person for years, I haven't been with any in years and Ross... is a bit of a mystery... It's weird, I've known the dude for years but I know nothin' about him.. Oh and then there's Robert..who needs to get over his feelings for the Jewish people..

Yaeh, so you can imagine who we were talking about. Frodo was all like "dude you shud totally goo fer eet dewd.." and I was all like "yah sure d00d" and then we was all like like like all like like like all all like.

It still took me three days to send her a fucking text. Yeah shut up. i just didn't get around to it... and then I managed to loose her number.. ugh my head. She was in a bar in York doing..pub stuff? I dunno... We talked all week, like loads, and then after a load of weird organising ended up in Doyles that Saturday with Frodo shittin' bricks waitin' for Rob and Joey to show, which they did hours later... Maybe we should have shown up later?

SO the night had gotten off to a pretty shitty start, except that it was us two, so all the taunting and angry faces were in jest...Man I would not like to have been in that situation and taken it seriously, like a normal person would have...
Rob and Frodo spent most of the night excusing themselves.. They spent more time at the fucking bar than they did with us, although it turns out that they weren't just doing it to leave us two alone. Although, before he left, Frodo took me aside and mentioned that Joey did in fact like me and that she was planning to make a move, something that she denied later actually.. You know, I wonder how much of this was engineered.. Those sneaky bastards... She was told something similar..

So anyway after about 10 hours she kissed my cheek so I kissed hers and then we finally kissed. Well I say kissed, we put our lips together..and she started kissing me and for a few seconds I was thinking to myself about how long it had been since this had happened last, and how nice this is and...oh I should be kissing her back..shouldn't I?

Wow

I just described my first kiss with some girl for the Internet. There you go Internet, it was a very good kiss, I like kissing her.. although I bit her lip quite a bit..

So.. Oh yeah then I got well drunk..so we enjoyed the rest of the night.. Rob ended up with half a disco ball on his head..

Now see I sort of assumed some things about relationships and other things.. And I was wrong about them all.. so we sort of had a little chat about that the next day, she sort of had this thing with some girl, shit I mentioned her before didn't I? It was one of the ones from the party. By the end of the day we sort of had a thing with each other.. yaaay!

So we kept texting all week, Christmas happened, which was pretty boring this year, she asked me to draw her a picture after she saw some of my stuff, which I got really into doing. Dude, I love when I get really into a drawing, I can't describe it, it feels almost like.. being asleep.. Pouring my mind out on to a page and creating something...like.......this

Photobucket

Fuck what happened then? Oh her mom went away that weekend and a session was planned. Which I had fun at.. But Joey got pretty miffed at her brother for knicking some booze and whatnot. But I'm getting ahead of myself, we met up earlier that day and I'd gotten my lip and the top of my ear pierced.. Joey didn't like the guy who did it..
We hung out all day too, it was awesome. but that night she was miffed and she went up to her room, so I followed her up.. I didn't want her to be upset... While I was up there she said she liked me a lot, I didn't believe her..
I slept next to her, she has a broke ass bed. Guess which side I slept on..
We spent a lot of the next day together too, but I had to go home and she had to go on a date with Nat.. Yeah goin from one person to the other, but whatever.. I didn't mind too much.

New years week was upon us then, still texting like fuck. It must have been this week that I learned that Rob has feelings for her, which sucks.. I know what it's like to be in that situation, and I also know what it's like to be in that situation and see someone you know all over your mate. It's fucking horrible, worse so I think than if you see just someone you're crushing on with someone..

Frodo and Stella were having a new years party....a new years murder mystery party.. I love my mates!
I was pretty drunk by the end of the night, but we were acting like we didn't know each other, you see Stella had been away for Christmas and had no idea I even liked Joey, and I thought it'd be really funny to just kiss Joey out of the blue. Which was how I first presented it to Joey, who didn't find it funny until I explained it like this..

Imagine your mate is some angry cynical bastard, who, in the entire time you've known him, has never been romantically involved with someone at all and then suddenly he is kissing a member of the group for seemingly no reason. You wouldn't know what the fuck!

She found it funny then.

I was thinking for a bit about what sort of situation I could engineer before hand.. Joey said something about a fight, which I thought was awesome, but I couldn't think of any ways to start a fight. Me of all fucking people.
So I got tired of thinking, sat down beside her, pulled her over and kissed her, which got a yelp from Stella who was over the other side of the room. It wasn't as spectacular as it could have been, but I found it damn funny.
It ended up with us sharing a room with Rob, further proving that if there is a God, he is a cruel bitter bastard. We messed about a little when he'd fallen asleep but we were both terrified of waking him up.. It took me ages to sleep..

New years day rolled around and the house woke up for breakfast, which basically involved someone going around to Dunnes and buying as much food as the could.. I got a litre of Strawberry Yazoo, Joey had chocolate Yazoo (gross), we got some good mileage out of that milk...fuck I'd love some now.. Maybe I'll pop around to dunnes tomorrow.. but it's really out of the way seeing as I'm going to college..

We went back to mine then

Here is a cat..
Photobucket

Stuff happened there..here.. for hours, and then I made her dinner.. Spagetti bolagnes...but without the mince because I couldn't find the damn stuff.. and then we went back to bed..and stuff happened and..yeah not infront of the internet, guys...

I don't remember much of the next day, Joey got a lift home.. and I might have gone back to bed.. the day is like a blank..

I got a text that night about Rob having a movie night..of films.. and guess who'd be there.. Guess!

Guess!

Fucking guess!

And she needed a place to stay... Oh well.. I wonder if there's a nice dude around here who would give her a place to stay..Oh yeah that's me! I can do that!
So she stayed over, which was great... I love sleeping next to her.. she's so warm..

"Will your parents mind me being here?" she asked me..

"Like I care, besides they wont bother coming in untill well after one or two!"

At one o clock my Mom wandered into into the room to ask me if I wanted to go to a family dinner (Which I later found out was the ENTIRE family..)and she noticed the bleached blonde head next to me. "Oh Hello!"
She introduced herself and left and the pair of us died.. man that sucked.

I walked her to the bus stop later, she thought I might end up in trouble, I didn't really care..but yeah I was...

OH OH

OH
OH GOD

OH MAN
WHATS HAPPENING TO ME>?!

FUCCKK


Cliffhanger Ending..

No comments:

Post a Comment