Windows Live

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mainly pictures this time

yaaaaaaaaaaaay

Myself and some people over at Heartshapedskull like to make mix cds and send them to each other in the mail. It's pretty cool and I get to hear new music I'd never hear otherwise..

some of us like to make our own cd covers for it..like me!

Photobucket

Yeah, there it is.. I was all into graffitti at the time.. V there is drawn by the very talented Aaron Alexovitch, and seeing as we are all fans of his over at HSS I stuck her on..

So in college I had to do a project were you make a CD cover.. so I just used that one, but the brief also called for a poster. So I made one..

Photobucket

I love that one, I do. I don't really know what to say about it though, I ended up only getting a merit for this project... Stupid briefs not being clear enough!!

I also made a flyer...which it turned out I didn't have to do since I made the poster.. whoops.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had fun making all of these, photoshop being one of those programs that I can just mess about in all the time and get the results I want. It's really great when you can get the image in your head EXACTLY how you want it! Plus, sometime I have no idea what I'm doing and I still make something that was fun to do and looks well..

Oh before I go..

Photobucket

This girl here.. she rocks my socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment