Sleeping is one of my hobbies..
I met a girl during the summer.. Or I guess more accurately you could say I saw a girl this summer.. It was at Stella and Frodo's Girly Night.. which was a party were we'd watch girl girly movies..and wear Pajamas. I was havin none of it really.. I was there to catch up.. and see some of my friends watch Moulin Rouge in their pjs.
I'm sure we were introduced (I'm sure I'm going to catch hell for that one), And at some stage I went with her and Rob to get chips..while I was in my socks.. She asked a lot of questions about why my nails are painted and whatnot, she said she wanted to know if I was actually weird or not..
In the end though, she ended up being antisocial whit Rob and some girl she brought with her upstairs, and I saw very little of them, except for a few times when I came up to look in my bag and make fun of them for watching Love Actually.. God damn that is an awful film! It's like someone went away for a year and figured out mathematically how to make a Christmas Romantic Comedy that was perfect in every way and would rake in loads of cash. I hate it.
Films like that are the reason why more people kill themselves over Christmas than any other time of the year..It was an hour and a half (or whatever) of "Hey Peter, see all the things you wish you had? Love, Wealth, Beauty, Family? Yeah looook at it! ah hahahahaha! Don't you wish you were these gorgeous gorgeous people?"
Fuck...wow.. Back to the story.. They went home at some stage and the front room was free for Moulin Rouge, during which we decided that one of the characters loved catching people when they fell and joked about it the entire time..
A while later Stella turns 21 and throws a Masquerade party. All I'm told is that it's a party and show up without a mask. Should I have known I would have worn that Joey Jordison mask I own.. Annnnyway.
There is this girl again with Rob, but I'd forgotten her name, which happens with me a lot. So I told her that I was sorry and if she could tell me her name again because my mind is Swiss cheese. I didn't use that exact term..
Hrmm.. Have you ever suddenly known you'd get on well with someone? Like someone does something and immediately earns your respect? something like that? yes? no?
Answer me!
She made a face and said she was Joey in such a tone that there was no doubt that she was completely and utterly disgusted, overtly so. There was no way she was being serious. Any other interaction between us usually started with "Hey PETER," "Hey, JOEY."
I don't remember much of the rest of that night, not because I got really drunk or anything, Just..because.. There was a homeless guy asking for change outside the house.. There was pass the parcel.. Oh and I bitched about some girl that Joey knew to her..
More bloody time passes.
Okay it's around Halloween.. I love Halloween! Dressing up, sweets, fireworks, bonfires and scary movies on the aul box. Fucking brilliant. I honestly love it more than Christmas.
This year I bought a mask...

That mask, which I find hilarious and which was also never delivered (EBAAAAAAY!)
SO I said to myself, Peter, why have you bought a fine fine mask when nothing EVER happens on Halloween?!
Shit, me was right, for the past 3 years I had spend Halloween sober and in someones house watching tv! I must find something to do!
SO friends were called, but they drew blanks...nothing was happening for Halloween, so I threw my on damn party. JUST SO I COULD JUSTIFY BUYING THAT MASK.
Fuck...why did I write all of that? Why didn't I say I threw a Halloween party because I'd bought a mask on ebay and had nowhere to wear it to?!
I have a pretty haphazard way of inviting people to parties. See I was mugged the other summer, and I still don't have everyones number. So I just kind of tell people to pass it around, which makes for odd mixes at Peter parties or sessions. I'd also not had a party in the house since I turned 18 because of the HORRORS that were visited upon this place..
ANYWAY, Joey showed up, with Rob and that one girl and two of her mates, and this other dude and some other dude.. Which I was fine with. There were a bunch of other people there too, some who I hadn't seen for a long time.
...
sorry.. have you ever gotten really into to something that doesn't interest you at all? Stupid Internet!
So my entire night was spent running into her, seriously, she was fucking everywhere! At one stage she went on a journey with Saz to find my room, but they couldn't find it at all. I guess they missed that really shadowy alcove under the stairs. So I showed them were it was.
I'm pretty embarrassed about my room, it's smelly. damp, there's bit with no wallpaper, blood, pen, nail varnish and burn marks everywhere and usually a large amount of paper on the floor. Oh and some teddy bears.. Yeah I can't throw the old guys out, I'm sorry. My television has the words "I'm watching you!" scrawled on it, and is covered in melty spots where I used to have candles on top. My door is just as bad, with some sign swiped from a local building site on it (Ok a lot of people do this..) and silly slogans written in marker everywhere.
So I sat down in my chair and said "Yeah..this is my room". I was pretty nervous, my room looks like a psycho lives in it and I didn't want to leave them pair in there alone... I dunno why. Joey later said she thought my room was hella cool, I've seen hers it looks like how I'd do my room if I had more thumb tacks..
Anyway they pissed off out of my room and the rest of the night happened.. Which entailed everyone leaving the house except for pretty much Joey's mates and poor Dave, who was upset because she thought she might have been stranded. it was maybe 3 am and I had a lot of stuff in me (including sweets :) )and I was pretty much ready to crash, but I couldn't with these people still in my house.. People who were starting to outstay their welcome, to be perfectly honest. One of them was talking shit about Dave, which I thought was pretty fucking rude.. I might have gotten a little too pissed off about it, but god damn, when someone shows up at my house uninvited (but still welcome) and they insult a friend of mine i get a little pissy..
Oh and then some english dude stole my remote, stuck some horrible dance station and the threatened someone, so I was pretty done with everyone at that stage. People were removed from the house and cleaning got dided. I stayed up for a while talking to Joey, who thought I hated her at that point. I was actually startin to like her.
Ugh this is dragging along.. I sort of want to sleep too..so maybe I should just post this much and run like fuck.. That's right, I'm doing 2 part blogs.
God why do I write so much in blogs?!

No comments:
Post a Comment