You know, get really really really really drunk and stop worrying. Of course the last time I went out this happened:
Yeah that's me playing PSP... highlights of the night include watching the latest Red Dwarf...and Rice Krispie cakes.. and a Kitten and some rude bitch who insided on grabbing my hair and calling me a weirdo...9 hours well spent if you ask me.
Still I have all the booze left over so I'm going to drink this and get my tiny ass to bed... em I might have some art to stick up give me a second to look.

Oh yeah there's progress on the 30 second intro sequence for Robbie, it's at about 15 seconds now without the actual credits.. so a little tiny bit more keying out and then I can add all the detail I need and it's done!
Oh and as for the title. I just really really need to stop staying in every weekend on my own.. My head never gives me peace. Thank fuck I still have another month of College to occupy my mind. At least I get to go outdoors tomorrow, down to Atattood in Bray to pick up a lip ring 5 days late... and maybe see about another peircing.. I dunno.. I really want loads in my ears.. Oh and the peircing lady is sound and is giving me this ring for free, possibly because she crushed my lip last week trying to tighten my lip ring.. fuck that hurt.
Music... Uh.. what is on now? Oh Massive Attack - Angel I forgot I downloaded Massive Attack.

No comments:
Post a Comment