Last blog was a bit negative wasn't it? I wasn't really in a good way that morning, but I'm fine now, I did some shuffling and managed to sort everything out, all that needs to happen now is Joey getting her ticket, which is happening tomorrow.
All good.
I spent this week doing a two person job on my own, and fuck Maria forever for that. I gave her a form today to fill out so we could hand up a project and 4 hours later she hadn't finished it. I was up most of the night last night working. I think I'm going to go back to bed after I finish this seeing as I have nothing to do.. Joey is headin' out tonight to get pissed.. I'm pretty jealous! I wanna get pissed.. Still it's hard to go out when you're 800 quid in debt.
That's not what I want to talk about though...
There's a person that.. well I can't say that he's in my circle of friends, because they certainly aren't friends of his, nor can I say I know him or have even met him. I'm told I should be thankful for that.
They seem to view him as some diabolic entity.. I was going to say he was like this girl's White Whale, but I think that would be giving him too much credit, although I'm sure he thinks of her that way, a great enemy to be vanquished. Really though, he's just an antagonist. I'm sure you can see the difference between an enemy and an antagonist, he is a Troll, a petty trouble maker who can't let one girl go, even one year on.
They've told me about his silver tongue about his silly little puppet master routine, how horrible he was.. about him standing in a kitchen with the girl I now love with a handful of diet pills. About how he crushed her spirit, and destroyed her confidence...He says she's a manipulator, he'd probably tell me all of that was bullshit, I wouldn't believe him for a second. I live with the results of his crap every day when I see a perfectly healthy and fit young woman wonder why I'm being so nice to her, that's how used to being treated like shit she is, or when she tells me how afraid she is that she's fallen in love again. My God.. No one should ever have to feel like that!
She might wonder why sometimes I can forgive her for certain things, it's because I blame him for all of it. And I wont forgive him for any of it either, the pain he's caused me by causing her pain.. That's how I justify it to myself, hating him I mean..
The other's have warned me to stay away from him. They've told me he's good at breaking people down, making them doubt everything. I've got to say, after seeing his clumsy attempts in his blog to convince a friend of mine that he was being used, I'm not worried. What a pathetic guy, how little must you feel about people that you even think about bending them to your own ends like that! Does he not understand friendship?! Or respect?! Or even fucking Love for that matter? Okay I admit, that might be asking a BIT too much in this case..
Still I'm not afraid of his shit, to get to me he has to actually try and talk to me, which I assure anyone reading, is never going to happen. And even in that case he would have to find something for me to worry about. Her being unfaithful? Not an issue, we agreed to see other people. Her not loving me? I highly doubt it, I see how much she cares in the million little things she does to make sure I'm okay, every day. What's left? Her using me for sex perhaps? If I don't doubt her love, then I certainly have no doubts about why she's with me. Even then, the sex is amazing, if she wants to use me for it she can, any day of the week. All that said, she isn't the whore he seems to think she is.
I've been told he might know about me, and that he might even read this very blog! If so, hello there! I hope you're enjoying the read, I'm actually quite a nice guy. You should try it sometime, it's really really rewarding, because your friends will love you for it and.. hrrmm, well I don't want to call it Karma, but being as fair and happy and odd as I can be has led to a pretty worthwhile life! It's great.
I'm not going to pretend to know you, that wouldn't really be fair, so I don't know what your problem is. But I do know your excuse for being the way you are.. it's pretty pitiful, but if it's true, you need fucking help. Maybe that's saying too much..You don't need to take my advice or anything..
But here is the tall and the short of it, while I don't know you personally, I know what you've done, and I know what you've said. And I'm sick of it. All of it.
You took away some of her closest friends, and, while you can't replace friends really.. not true ones.. She found others, I'm one of them, and I can assure you, with the exception of a certain Englishman, they are the fairest and kindest people I've ever known. We let her in, without judging, with big warm smiles on our faces. She is pretty happy with our lot, we aren't petty, we don't have any drama, everything is finally okay for her.
She doesn't have a single one of us wrapped around her finger like you seem to think. Especially not me. If she causes bullshit she's called on it, I'm not afraid of telling her she's being a bitch if she is, in fact we've both called each other out on shit, and then we dealt with it. That's what a relationship is. She's doesn't belong to me, I don't belong to her, neither of us are objects to be owned and used and thrown out..
So I have something to ask you, if you're reading. A favor perhaps.. All of us are happy with our new friend. She's happy and fun and great to talk to! She is finally moving on and healing from all the bullshit of last year, which only INCLUDED you. Seriously, she thinks she only puts on a brave face, but she really is strong inside, stronger than me. So I want to ask you to stop, please. Move on and forget about her and this crusade you're on to rid the world of whatever evil you see in her. If she's as bad as you say she is, it'll come out eventually. All you do with this petty, childlike behaviour just hurts your arguments. Do you know how crazy you look? It's pretty close up there to "Batshit Insane" at the moment.
So yeah, knock it off, move on, let go, get over it. If she really is a monster, learn from it and don't let it ruin your happy little life in Brussels and let us deal with her. If not, stop trying to drag her name through the mud, it's disgusting. Just forget about it all and I promise you, you'll feel so much better.
I look forward to your lack of reply! :)
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment