My partner on the group project hasn't been in this week, unless you count that one class she spent looking at stupid crap on Deviantart or on fucking Bebo, which she stormed out of about a half hour early, never to return it seems. If that bitch is out on Tuesday or the tiny little amount of baby-work (it's really simple work, I'm not being insulting here) hasn't been done, over a month after I asked her to do it, I'm going to lose my fucking shit. If she hasn't got it done then we are FUCKED, seriously FUCKED. As in "Failing a community college course" fucked.
I hate this so much! It's so fucked that I actually might not be applying to IADT next Febuary because I got paired with some retarded Goth-girl who'd rather look at porn all day than do her fucking work, FUCK!
Let's see, happier things..
This week I finished and handed over my Title Sequence for Rob's third year film called "Mr White". I get to go see it in the Mermaid in Bray on Tuesday, and more importantly, my ass is getting paid!
I'll finally have everything sorted for going to Munich and Rock Im Park. I'm really excited! I can't wait to see Joey again, and tell her how much she means to me face to face. I miss her a lot, even though I've been dealing with it pretty well, it's just not the same without her here.
How long is it now? 38 days, janey.. Nearly a month to go, and I'll be with her again, looking forward to seeing Slipknot for the third time (I'll never get tired of them), and sleeping in her teeny tiny bed. I can't wait!
Oh, I went to Fibbers the other week too.. man I'm sorry for not updating this blog in that long..
It was a pretty typical Fibbers night, I drank too much, rocked out, poured a pint of water over my head during a waterfight that I might have started..
I was worried about some people being there (and as it turns out, they were ALL there, weeew) but there were no confrontations or anything.. Actually I have Noodles to thank for that by pointing someone out to me AFTER the son of a bitch had gotten off the bus, else there would have been words at the very least. Thanks Noodles!
Man, that's a situation I don't want to inflame any more than it already has been, some people can be pretty fucking childish.. Whatever, that's something we all have to deal with right now. I'd do it for all of my friends.
Look at some photos:
Last bit o' Bidness
TO DO LIST FOR THIS WEEK WOWWOWOWOWOW
Group Project (ugh)
Code about 6 more pages completely, without being able to check if they work.
Hopefully insert code into Maria's web pages, if she has them done, yes she doesn't even have to make the whole page, I'm doing it for her.
Test EVERYTHING
Write a huge report, update the logbook for the project.. lousy clerical shite..
Write an essay on Copyright
A report for my animation
Animate a 3d face, finish a project that's bee broke since before Christmas, and also hand up one I do have finished (thankfully)
Finish a terrible poster and write a heap on THAT
Probably some drawing.. yeah I think I have drawing due
Yeah, so I'm in trouble.. I'm hoping to get most of my code done today and tomorrow, and some other stuff done on monday.. I'm not going to sleep much this week..
MUSIC:
Oh yeah according to Last FM my song of the week is
Lacuna Coil – Unchained
Time to go work..
Laters

No comments:
Post a Comment