I'm sitting up on a mattress here, in the room across the hall from mine, I've been here about 3 weeks now, but work seems to be actually starting on my roof. I really can't wait to be back in that dark mess of a room, in my comfy bed and with my huge curtains and the graffiti and the crooked posters. Sorry.. I just love my room, you can really tell a lot about people when they take a space and make it theirs, as for what mine says about me, I don't know. You'll probably have to ask someone else.
Anyway yeah I'm on the mattress with a laptop because my computer is on in safe mode running two different antiviruses. It's not broken or anything, but something is messing with avg and I'm pretty sure it being targeted by something. It's one of those tiny little bits of malware you get that just mess up little things and annoy the piss out of people.
Right well I have about 2 weeks of stuff to write about.. man I keep leaving these too long.
So if you remember last time I was hoping like hell that my project partner Maria would be in the next day and with her work done. Well eh.. she was in alright, but when i asked her if she had anything done for me and she told me "it wasn't done yet."
I fucking freaked out, I ended up yelling at her for not doing this tiny amount of fucking work I needed her to do. Stupid fucking bitch had 5 weeks to do something learnt in the first month of college, so I let her have it. In the end one of my tutors took me out and told me to give her the rest of the day to get the stuff I needed done and if not just do her work instead. Pretty shit huh?
I'll give you about 3 guesses as to whether she did the work or not. She stuck the file she's been working on all day onto the server and told me it was done, but seriously, I needed her to make like 5 pages, and the one she did was wrong, so that was that. yet another group project partner bites the dust I guess. of course this doubled the amount of work i had to do. And it's still not done now.
I launched into panic-mode and started working flat out until Wednesday morning when i awoke to a crackling and popping sound coming out of my computer. That's never a good thing. i turned it off right away and the power supply kicked it immediately. A plume of smoke poured out the back of my computer and the room was filled with that burning plastic smell.
I freaked the fuck out! I had no idea how I was going to work without my pc or how I would get the work done in the little amount of time I had in college.. (we can't stay back and work this year because of cutbacks.. yaaay..) not to mention not being able to listen to music or talk to Joey and my Internet people at all hours of the day and night.
I got it fixed though, I was lucky and the rest of the computer wasn't damaged and the part was replaced in a few hours. All in all i lost about a day of work, which I ended up sleeping through because all I could do was wait. I did not sleep too well for the next few days. i don't remember much about that Friday apart from apologising to Joey over and over on MSN for doing this to myself through a haze of fatigue. Those of us who hadn't finished the work were given till Tuesday to do so and i went home and rested... i know i woke up and did things, but it's all gone now.
Saturday was Frodo's 21'st birthday. I got up at some ridiculous time like 1pm or thereabouts to get ready. (I'm back on the pc now.. And watching "Robot Holocaust")
I maganged to spend about an hour in the shower like an ass.. It's not even like I do anything in there (you filthy shites), I just let the water run over me and sort of lose track.. Yeah so I was pretty late to the party, but when I got there it was time for BEER PONG!
Yes beer pong was played.. well not by many. Not by me either, I'd had a full glass of Jim Beam on my way out and my head was starting to hurt a little. I was going to take it easy for a bit. Then we played Crowns or whatever that is.
Most of the rules made up involved making people lay on the floor when you pointed. then later you had to stick your legs in the air and then even later if Stella had to go on the floor so did Frodo.
After that we wandered to The Harbour, my local and wierdest bloody pub in Bray. Most of us caught the bus but Frodo decided to walk down with Ross for whatever reason. fun was had down there and catching up occured and I played with the camera and messed.
More photos!
After that we caught the train to town to go to Messer's, which I swear a few people referred to as Messer Magee's. Unfortunately it was the night of that one rugby match half the country were masturbating to, so everywere was completely packed. We tried Bruxies which was black and just gave up and went to Fibbers.. Oh Fibbers.. you smelly, dark, awesome hole you. Yeah it turns out it's kinda depressing on Saturday, but ti didn't matter, I bought a Malibu and Coke (Cos 'I was seriously easy going, that is the calibur of my jokes), and ended up not touching it all night. My headache had turned into a Migrane. I was fucked... look;
Yeah.
That was it for my night, I collapsed into bed when I got home and started workin again..
God I worked all week, constantly. My deadline was put back to Friday. I got most of it done too.
I've had a lot on my mind this week, things... ugh. I'm so afraid of losing Joey right now.. I know that thinking we'll always bee together is retarded, and I don't think that'll happen (although right now I wouldn't mind, she's awesome!), but losing her now..before everything has run it's course.. I can't imagine being around her without being able to touch her.. or kiss her..
I've only got 24 days left to wait untill I can see her again, and I really really can't wait! Jesus I want to be with her again so bad! I need to find something to do for the next month, or else I'm going to go mad waiting!
I have to go now.. It's my sisters birthday party and I have to show my face.. great!

No comments:
Post a Comment