
No big serious news this week! Fuckin' hell yes! I haven't had any drama since.. oh well okay there was a little, but I'm trying not to think about it. I drew a picture to get everything out.. hang on I'll upload it.
Yeah like I said I wasn't feeling the best, and I was having a hard time drawing, untill it sort of spilled out of me at the last second.. I should probably ink it or something.
Yeah less about that.. I'm trying not to focus on bad shit right now, either from the past or in the future, I think I'd go insane with worry, and sadness.. But stuff is looking up, so I'm living for right now.. Well except that I have a blog to write.. uhm..
So I went to Fibbers again this week pretty much on a whim.. I really shouldn't have seeing as I had work to do.. but I knew I'd be on my own this weekend with no one to talk to. So once Noodle's asked me if I was heading in, I was well set. Well set to get fucking drunk out of my tiny little fucking mind..
I managed to get Foinn to go with me, after he decided to get out of bed. I don't know why he was asleep at 6pm on a Thursday.. Yeah.. I had a Whiskey on the train in to Dublin and we strolled into Fibbers about a half hour late. Yes I fucking suck at being on time ok? The place was empty, really really empty.. which was eerie. Here take a look.
Creepy man, it took longer than usual to fill up, but by the end of the night it was packed as usual. But by then I was very...very drunk. And I remember it all too, like making fun of that Straight Edge girl ( I feel bad for that), being handed a phone to text Joey with and almost immediatly hitting send on the phones tiny tiny keypad, Rocking the fuck out happened too.. Shit what else? Mainly rocking out I think.. I'm pretty easy to entertain.
Foinn seemed to like it, it was his first time. We caught the Finnegans home at 3 and headed back to Foinn's for some pizza and Star Trek.. damn that was good pizza, many jokes were made about Riker being an asshole.
Yeah so I got home and grabbed a few hours sleep, totally sober and full of water. I woke up hungover at around half 8. Ugh.
Whatever, on I soldiered and I got all my work done and handed in. So that's the end of that. It's done. No more group project!
Finally.
All that I have left is an essay on copyright, a writeup for some project and some drawings all which I'll do this week and then I'm done, and I'll graduate! Woooooooooo!
Went home after that and slept more.. most of the day actually. And then I think I spent the rest of the night playing games with my friends online.. I'm not sure, the day got sort of blurry.
I forgot my dreams when I woke up that morning..but I could feel the memories in there somewhere, it drove me mad all day.. I think it involved Joey... and being 16..
I headed out to Joey's to grab some of her stuff, which went wrong from the start. Hey did you know that some busses only go half the way into Dublin now? Because I sure as hell didn't! I ended up getting the wrong bus while in town too and had to hop out and wait for the proper one, which drove by me. and then it started to rain.
Yeah
I walked the rest of the way, whatever, it was like ten minutes away. Once I got there I'd found that her mom had left a huge mountain of clothes for Joey in her suitcase. The thing was almost none of them were on my list, and Rob was pretty reluctant to let me search for them. I talked him into it though and tried to get as much as I could, nothing was in the right place.. We went through her stuff for about an hour and we wrote a list of the things we missed so that her mom could mail them to her later.. I didn't get to borrow her drainpipes..
I headed back into Dublin to buy some shit. There were a lot of people with mic's and battery powered amps yelling about things. I sat on the case and watched one for a while.. Watchin' a Northener in a cotton tracksuit and a rain mac thing yell about how he has proof that God exists after challenging no one in particular to show him proof of evolution, was weird. Oh and stuff about hell.. I really hate shit like that, it goes against a lot of what I believe.. ANYWAY
I picked up a heap of stuff in town for going away, like a new schoolbag and.. well okay I bought more, but the bag was all I needed. I picked up the first volume of Scott Pilgrim too, and read it again on the way home. It's a great bloody comic.
I've only 15 days left... nearly 2 weeks. I really really can't wait. I miss Joey a lot..
Right what happened after that? More games at home I think. And it was my cousins Communion today so I went around to the house for that. My family are pretty mad. It seems like the main thing today was slagging my sister because she cried the other day. She doesn't want to be 20 and now that she is, she's insisting that people say she's 19. I thought I was the immature one..
Em ok, that's really it for now. I'm tired and it's 3am. I have to head in to college on what's normally my day off to set up computers in a room for our exhibition, which opens on Tuesday. I hope it all goes well.
Oh I have pictures to show you!


Colours aren't final yet. I'm not sure if I'm going to shade at all. Whatever. Enjoy them!
LATERS! :P
Edit: oh hey the spellchecking button wont work, sorry for any typos!

You can't even spell your bestest bud's name right!! FIONN. Not Foinn. Unless that is how he spells it (sorry, man). I just realised I said FIONN is your bestest bud when actually I am. Me!! Over here!! Joey!! I got you the coolest pressie EVER in Prague. No joke. I got it wrapped too, cos it's fancy and handmade and shit. Dunno why I'm typing all of this here. Thank you for picking up my stuff!! You're the best!! xx
ReplyDelete