
Joey asked me for this one. It's actually two sketches I stuck together, printed in blue and inked over! Yeah interesting eh?
Oh and the legs were from reference, the pose was giving me all sorts of trouble!
Oh what else, well I guess I worked on that one page again.

I should have another page started by Friday, but I have a Report on Copyright that I've been putting off all week that HAS to be done. There will be a picture tomorrow though!
Let's see, The exhibition went well, although I messed up with my files and ended up working up until halfway through the opening night, swearing and crying. In the end we used my shitty files that night and the somewhat fixed version the other days. Ugh.. the whole thing turned into a bit of a nightmare, and my dad rushing in to complain whenever I swore was annoying as fuck, and at the end of the night when he wandered in to say "I told you so" was fucking infuriating!
He's being an asshole again lately. Yelling, wandering in drunk and just generally being dick. I spent 10 minutes the other night trying to explain how Graduating didn't mean I was getting my degree yet or that I'd even finished!
"I don't get that...to me graduatin' means yer done.."
Ugh.
Oh yeah I graduated, it was a long and boring ceremony, seriously. First off there were only two people from my class present (including me), and every bloody speaker seemed to try and out do the last. Jesus.. I hear a lot of rumours about those guys and their rivalry, but it was the first time I saw it come out. Oh and Robbie and Scooby both won Student of the year in their classes, I'm not sure if Scooby knows actually... I didn't win it in my class, which was expected with Marijous in our class.. That guy never stopped working! He was mad too. "You've left your mark on the college," I told him, "I've had to make do with writin' on tables."
He liked that.
I really liked going to BIFE, lots of odd sorts wandering about doing so many different things, there really are all sorts there.. though I was among the oddest in Animation.. Man we were so loud!
It's weird.. In almost every class there was someone I knew from gigs, or school or just around, I guess that's one of the cool things about going to a tiny college in the town you grew up in. Em yeah, so I had no one to celebrate with so I went home for games and texting and stuff! I was going to drink too.. but bleh!
On Monday, under tons of pressure from my Dad I went down to sign on. Ugh.. it makes me feel like a fucking sponge.. oh and Joey doesn't believe me, but the guy who was dealing with my forms was a grumpy dwarf. Joey I swear he was a dwarf, with a hump! and he fuckin' despised me! Yeah I'm tired and I'm starting to write like a 15 year old version of me... on no wait... WAAAAAAAAHHH! I'M SO ALONE!
There, that's more like a 15 year old me.
That's all for tonight. I need to sleeeeep! More pictures and prattle tomorrow!
Oh and I'll be in Germany next week, hanging out with the coolest girl ever, and my best friend. Man, it's going to fucking rule!
Laters

I can't wait till you get here!! And Lauren is looking awesome. That weird Santa man scares me though. I wonder if we'll ever stop looking/acting like 15 year olds... Speaking of which, SLIPKNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
ReplyDeleteOh, and I love the happy grin on Binx's face by the way!!!!!!!! He had better be JET BLACK!!
ReplyDelete