Just in case you were wondering what I'm up to... I dont want to talk about the weekend..
Ugh I have a massive memory leak from leavin my pc on playing music all night.. things are slowing down..
okay
1: finish making CD covers and stick them into the cases <-- done!
2: stick em in envelopes and add addresses.
3: write a cover letter for the CDs and apologies to everyone who is getting them late (like that one girl who is getting two cds a WHOLE YEAR late!)
4: Charge my psp.. shit!
5: find my Credit union booklet. I have my account number and ID but I'm not sure if that's enough..
6: dress (we all know this isn't important)
7: Grab everything and head into Bray
8: Beg the Credit Union for my money back.. I've got €217 in there.. pretty much all I have now..
9: Post packages (this is totally expensive)
10: buy a new lip ring to replace the one I lost the ball for (about 15 quid no bother)
11: Maybe by some Dr. Pepper.. and some chocolate for someone..
12: Maybe head into Dublin for supplies.. or bracelets....it depends on time/money.
Other Maybes:
Finish the piggy back picture... I think it's cute.. even if I did it wrong
Finish my "Digging for Fire" drawing... watch this space for it.
Work on my animation that's due in 3 weeks!!!! SHITTTT
Tell Joey how awesome she is. (okay that's not a maybe..)
That about covers it... busy day!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment