Windows Live

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2:48 am

It's 2:48 AM, in several hours I have to stand up in front of a room full of people and explain my half of a very complicated website that my partner refuses to take seriously. I have done excatly 10% of the presentation, I don't even own Powerpoint. I wont be able to sleep when I go home, because then I'll have to write her fucking essay for her. I've spent the last two hours reading about stupid things internet people claimed to have done while drunk. Currently I'm veiwing a thread about putting things on cats in a humorous manner. I'm not going to Rock am Ring. Nor am I going to Rock im Park. All because I booked my return flight a day early. Joey is brokenhearted, in bed alone about a thousand miles from here. She told me she couldn't look forward to seeing me in June because she knows she'll be missing her favorite band. My mind refuses to even aknowlage that, so I'll ignore it until I'm ready to deal with it. I'm freezing, I'm so tired I can't think right, I've been crying since around 11. Everything that could have possibly gone wrong today went wrong.

Edit: I know only one person other than myself is going to read this. I'm really very sorry that this whole trip has been turning sour for you. I want to write more but it seems wrong to stick in a blog.. I'll have to talk to you about it. I can't feel anything but love for you darling. I really hope you get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment