I'm Bored..can't sleep and so on.. no one to talk to, so I'm going to do as many of these as I can before I feel sleepy!
It's
SERVEYGEDDON!
Okay SERVEY ONE
LAST PERSON WHO...
1. Person: the last person who person.. We're off to an amazing start here guys.
2. Saw you cry: I cried in the Airport after I said goodbye to Joey.. I don't know if anyone saw me.. she saw me cry about an hour before that..
3. Made you cry: Joey going away :(
4. Spent the night with you: Her again!
5. You shared a drink with: I gave somone a bit of my milk a month or two ago..
6. You went to the movies with: fuck I have no idea.. I think it was my Animation class, and we saw Hot Fuzz..
7. You went to the mall with: me.. I shop alone..
8. Yelled at you: It was either Joey or Noodles..
9. Sent you an email: The last REAL person was Joey, yesterday morning.
10. You kissed: You
HAVE YOU EVER...
11. Said "I Love You" and meant it: to two different people now..
12. Gotten in a fight with your pet(s):Yeah both of them have bit me pretty hard, I smacked my old dog for it but the other one got lock out in the back garden..
13. Been to New York: No.. America doesn't really have that sort of pull on me as it does others. I sort of see America as Irelands shame, you know where all of us went in the 80s because we couldn't support ourselves. Or where we went when we were starving..
14.Been to Florida: nuh uh
15.Been to California: It's probably the only place I'd bother to visit there.. and it's just for San Diego Comic Con so I can meet some of my Nerd Heroes.
16.Been to Hawaii: no
17.Been to Mexico: no..who the fuck wants to go there?!
18.Been to China: Nuh uh
19.Been to Canada: I like Canada, I have some Canadian friends too, they seem cool. I know nothing of the place though.. Shit i have family there now, I forgot!
20. Danced naked: If you count headbanging as dancing, then yeah.
21. Dreamed something crazy & then it happened next day: Yeah but it's alwasy something really inane like walking out the front door or getting out of bed.
22. Wished you were the opposite sex: Yeah I think I'd be cool to see what the other side is like.. but I that's more like magically waking up as a girl rather than years of surgery and hormone treatment and then you look like... a fat man..
23. Had an imaginary friend: No. that might be suprising seeing how mad I turned out and how alive my imagination is, but I put it into other stuff I guess.
RANDOM..
24. Red or blue: Red
25. Spring or Fall: AUTUMN
26. Are you bored: sorta
27. Last noise you heard: I can heard "Never wanted to dance" coming out of my speakers.
28. Last time you went out of the state: I'm going to ammend that to county and say last week.
29. Things you like in a girl/guy: ME! uh..okay.. I like people who seem slightly mad.. I like peoples eyes..I dunno
30. Do you have a crush on someone: I have a rather HUGE crush on this one girl who I've been having sex wwith lately.. I wonder if she knows..
31. What book are you reading now: Dracula (Thanks Joey)
32. Worst feeling in the world: Mortality is the worst feeling in the world.
33. What is the first thing you think when you wake up: Usually "WHAT TIME IS IS WHERE IS MY PHONE DO I HAVE ANY TEXTS?!"
34. How many rings before you answer: I answer my phone as soon as it rings.. what sort of asshole stares at their ringing phone counting the rings? I never answer the house phone, noone calls me on it. Except my Granny, and I usully know if it's her.
35. Future daughter's name: I was going to make an abortion joke here..but I decided not to. I really don't want children after what's happened to me.
36. Future son's name: Boy
37. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: ..Yeah okay I do! They get cold on the floor okay?!
38. If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be: I'd love to get paid to stay at home and relax, wouldn't you?
39. Are you a lefty, righty or ambidextrous: Right handed.. Or as I like to call it, "correct Handed"
40. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys: yeah I was thought how to in school..but no.. I'm lazy.
41. What's under your bed: My bed.. it's not that type of bed..
42. Favorite sport to watch: getting drunk... I love drunk people..
43. Current Age: TWENTY ONE AND A BIT
44. Siblings: TWO
45. Location: I'm in my garage bedroom
46. College plans: I have plans about college..
47. Piercings: In my lip and and the rim of my left ear. I have the lobes pierced done but I've nothing in em.
48. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Maybe and no
EXTRA STUFF...
49. Do you do drugs: No, but sometimes I ingest them with the goal of becoming intoxicated YEAH FUCK YOU SURVEY!
50. Do you drink: Yes
51. Who is your best friend: Clara or Barry.. I don't see much of either..
52. What kind of shampoo & conditioner do you use: Treseme.. no conditioner
53. What are you most scared of: Spiders?
54. What clothes do you sleep in: Jeans.. it's usually too cold to sleep naked...
55. Who is the last person who called you: I dont know
56. Where do you want to get married: Getting married isn't that big a deal for me.. I'd only do it if my partner person wanted to.. or you know.. the Tax refunds..
57. Who do you really hate: YOU AMERICA FUCK YOOOOOU
58. Favorite number: 7 This is the truth.. it's my favorite number.
59. Been in Love?: Yeah I told you before.. I AM in love.. right now.
60. What type automobile do you drive: The non-existant kind
61. Are you timely or always late: LATe
62. Do you have a job: I've been comissioned to do smething but nothing steady
63. Do you like being around people: I like being around the people I like.. I get pretty lonely too.
64. Best feeling in the world: You know, I love curling up next to someone and falling asleep..
65. Are you for world peace: Yeah it's a nice idea.. People aren't like that though..
66. Are you a health freak: God no
STUFF
67. Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with: Considering how things turned out with Megan, I think so..
68. Have you ever cried over something someone of the opposite sex did: Yeah loads of times
69. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after?: I'm attracted to oddballs.. not just romantically. In school there was a group of us who started to hang out with each other cos no one else would and it seems like my friends are all totally different. It's what I love about them.
70. Want someone you don't have right now: Sorta.. I kind of have her and I kind of don't..
71. Are you lonely right now: I'm alone.. but not lonely, which is nice for a change.
72. Ever afraid you'll never get married: I'm afraid I'll end up alone with no friends and a ouse full of cats.
73. Do you want to get married: NO I SAID NO GOD STOP PRESSURING ME SURVEY!
74. Do you want kids/if so how many: YOU NEVER LISTEN SURVEY YOU NEVER LISTEN
FAVORITE
75. Room in house: Mine
76. Type(s) of music: uhh.. Metal..ska..some new wave..Industrail sometimes.. Industrial metal..Grundge..
77. Band: Birthday Massacre? Lacuna Coil?
78. Memory: I forgot HJAHAHAHAHAHAGHSDHVGdj
79. Day of the week: Saturday
80. Color: Red.. or Green
81. Perfume or cologne: MAN FEVER
82. Month: September? My birthday is then and I love Autumn..
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS, HAVE YOU...
83. Cried: No
84. Bought something: No
85. Gotten sick: I'm sick but no puking...
86. Sang: Yeah.. I'm terrible though..
87. Said "I Love You": Not out loud, but I've told someone that.
88. Wanted to tell someone you loved them: yeah
89. Met someone new: no
90. Moved on: Nope..nothing to move on over
91. Talked to someone: yeah
92. Missed someone: So fucking much
93. Hugged someone: no..
94. Kissed someone: no
95. Fought with your parents: no
97. Had a lot of sleep: no.. :(
HAVE YOU EVER...
98. been drunk: Duuurr YOU DON'T LISTEN SURVEY
100. Kissed a member of the opposite sex: Hell yeah
101. kissed a member of the same sex: nope
102. Crashed a friend's car: no
103. Been to Japan: no
104. Ridden in a taxi: yeah
105. Had anal sex: yuccck, I never want to have anal sex
106. Been in love: YES I SAID YES YOU FUCKING SURVEY
107. Had sex in public: nope
108. Been dumped: Yeah..
108. Shoplifted: Okay here we are, back to the Pogs... I wanted that slammer okay? I still feel really bad about it! FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT
109. Been fired: yeah
110. Been in a fist fight: A few.. I usually didn't start fights but I've been attacked by assholes at school before..
111. Had a threesome: I had a Gothic threeway
112. Snuck out of my parent's house: Yeah! I used to sneak in to get high while they were away too
113. Been tied up (sexually): heh heh
115. Pissed on myself: As someone who wore nappies as a baby yes.. EVERYONE HAS
116. Had sex with a member of the same sex: nope
117. Been arrested: nu uh
118. Made out with a stranger: yeah
119. Stole something from my job: From YOUR job?
120. Celebrated new years in time square: NO I'VE NEVER BEEN TO NEW YORK I TOLDD YOU
121. Gone on a blind date: no
122. Lied to a friend: Yeah..
123. Had a crush on a teacher: Yeah..
124. Celebrated mardi-gras in New Orleans: SSSUUUURVEEEEY
125. Been to europe: no
126. Skipped school: yes loads of times
127. Slept with a co-worker: no.. ugh my coworkers were pretty ugly.. as people and in terms of looks.. except for this one Polish Goth girl who worked down in the coffee place.. her hair was so long..
128. Cut myself on purpose: Cut YOURself on purpose
129. Had sex at the office: mine?
130. Been married: Yes
131. Gotten divorced: no..yes
132. Had children: LOADS
133. Stripped at a party: no
134. Literally crawled to your house drunk, even if just from across the street: no
135. Jumped off a bridge: Yeah.. alright it was a tiny bridge fuck you
136. Gone surfing: yeah
137. Had a mullet: ugh the mullet story..
138. Peed in public (i.e. not in a restroom): I don't make a habit of it, but sometimes you're miles away from a toilet.
SURVEY TWO:
Song that always makes you sad : Man on the moon.. I saw that movie about Andy kaufman..
Last thing you bought : Credit and dr Pepper
Last person you argued with : Joey.. we argue a lot but it's usually not too serious..
Do you put butter before putting the jelly on : Jelly on bread!?
One of your nicknames as a kid : Peter Pan.. that was the best they could do.
Did you ever own at one time a Nsync Cd : Nuh uh
Favorite day of the week : Saturday
Favorite Sundae topping : Whatever
Did you take Piano lessons : No.
Most frequent song played : Last FM says Mindless Self Indulgence – Molly
TV show you secretly enjoy : Card Captors! ughhh
Would you rather play basketball or hockey : Hockey is awesome
Date someone older or younger : i don't mind
One place you could travel right now : i'd go right to Munich
Do you use umbrellas : no
Do you know all the words to your national anthem : I haven't even heard it in 3 years.. My country is more to me than just a song.
Favorite Cheese : Cheddar
Disturbed or My Chemical Romance : Man they covered land of confusion..
Blondes or Brunettes : REDHEADS
Best job you ever had : Testing internet stuff in 2000
Did you go to your high school prom : I was ill for the Debs, and dosed up, It was shit, I hated my year.
Perfect time to wake up : around 6 pm, when I can cook brekfast and then get to the shops before they close.
Perfect time to go to bed : Any time
Do you use your queen right away in chess : I do it different ever time..
Ever been in a car accident : Fenda benda
Closer to mom or dad...or neither : My mom I guess.
What do you call your sweetheart lovingly : I call no one nothin
What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager : The ninties.. I'd be a big generation X'er
Favorite shoes you have EVER owned : black boots.
Do you have an article of clothing from your childhood : no
Were you in track and field : I used to run
Were you ever in a school talent show : OH GOD I WAS AAHHHH
Have you ever written in a library book : I think so..
Allergic to : Nickle... Penecillin..
Favorite fruit : Apples although Orange is my favorite juice..
Have you watched sex and the city : yeah, it's laaaaame.
Baseball hat or toque : or what?
Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap : soap
Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste : wet and I have no idea.
Pen or pencil : I use both..
Have you ever gambled at a casino : nope
Have you thrown up on a plane : I don't think so, I do get motion sickness..
Have you thrown up in a car : yeah
Have you thrown up at work : no
Do you scream on roller coasters : I'm too afraid to go..
Who was your first prom date : I took little Jenny to the debs..
Who was your first roommate : GOD. Whatever
What alcoholic beverage did you drink for the first time : Guiness
What was your first job : Testing the use of mobile as modems to go online...
What was your first car : Killdozer
When did you first go to a funeral : My Grandads sister died, I wasn't allowed to other ones for a long time because I told my Grandad jokes to cheer him up.. I was like 5
How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown : I had turned 4 a week before
Who was your first grade teacher : What is first grade in our terms..
When did you sneak out of your house for the first time : I was a child..
Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them : Barry and yeah!
Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent : :(
Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day : Joey..Clara.. that's usually it..
Whose wedding were you in, the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman : I hope to be Frodos best man.
What is the first thing you do in the morning : wake up
What was the first concert you attended : Slipknot and Metallica
First tattoo or piercing : I did my lobes at the same time when I was like 15 and I carved rock into my hand when I was 16
Where did you go on your first airplane ride : Spain, I was 3
First celebrity crush : Fucck I have no idea
SURVEY THREE
List one fact about the person you fell hardest for. She's amazingly sexy.
Have you learned anything new this week? maybe
Who was the last person to sleep in your bed? me.. oh right well Joey did.
What is the last thing you ate? a pack of Tayto
Do you speak any other languages? Irish, and a tiny bit of German
What is your favorite smell? uhhhh Peaches..or Vanilla
Do you sleep naked? maybe
Do you like the rain? I love getting soaked and splashing in puddles
What are you thinking about right now? this question
What should you be doing right now? 3d work or sleep
What is your favorite memory? ghjgkuf
When was the last time you puked? wow ages ago.. I came very close a few times recently though.
Who is the last person you said I love you to? Joey.. I love her
Who is the last person to say, “I love you” to you? Joey
Who was the last person who made you laugh? Wlliam Shatner in Airplane II: The Sequel
What is the last beverage you drank? Fanta
Who is the last person you called? Joey, but she couldn't pick up, I forgot she was roaming
Who is your last text message from? Joey.. Telling me not to call her dollface
What is the last song you listened to? Get it up, hah!
Have you ever lost the friendship of someone special? yes..
How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? all of em..
How many kids do you want to have? none
Do you have any pets? a doggy
Do you want to change your name? Why bother?
What did you do for your last birthday? I was 21 so I went Bowling with some of my closest friends I hate traditional 21sts
Name something you CANNOT wait for: Rock Am Ring
Last time you saw your father: at dinner
What is one thing you wish you could change? I'd give myself super powers
What is getting on your nerves right now? no sleep
Righty or a lefty? correct
First pet? a goldfish who died a week later when mysister killed him
First vacation? spain.. some resort
Do you believe in yourself? I'm real aint I?
Do you believe in miracles? no
Do you believe in Heaven? no, I really don't
Do you believe in Santa Claus? HE'S REAL I SAW HIM
Do you believe in God? Does God believe in me?
/great I ran out...so bored..
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment