Oh and there was that one time I landed on my neck..
Right I've forgotten what my last proper update was about.. so I'm going to post some work until I remember.

Hours later.. sorry got distracted.
I made Snakebite.. Tastes.. well like snakebite. Yeah I'm drinking alone, but it's just booze, nothing hard... stop looking at me!
Ok that thing up there is my character for 3D class... I made him over the space of 12 hours of solid panic.. and I think it's one of the few thing's I've made in 3D that looks.. right.. It still looks like something a child could make.. ahh well... I have to have him walking by Wednesday, so you'll get a gif of the animation when it's done.
Lesseee...

Some poster I totally half assed.. I could have done so much better :( I hope I get a good mark, because I put some good work into the project (even if the actual poster is kinda lame).
Oh and have two old old comic pages on me:


There, enjoy.
This week wasn't the best for me.. sometimes I forget that I'm not a machine and I can't do the sort of shit I did when I was.. well healthier.. Instead of taking my time with my work over a couple of days I tried to squeeze it all into one night and completely fucked myself up as a result. I didn't sleep the next night, and by Thursday morning I was a fucking wreak.. I think I really freaked Joey out too.. I freaked myself out...
The whole thing led to me screaming and crying in the shower.. That sounds really fucking extreme.. but I needed to do it. Sometimes you just have to get whatever it is that's bothering you out of your system before you'll be alright again.. Sometimes though... I think my mind is out to get me.. Why do I focus on this shit?
I mean I was worried about..uhh the particular thing I was agonising over..but I've done it over many many more things.. I watched my friends die in my minds eye.. I've seen them raped and tortured..Left on street corners to die.. I guess it's just the result of my over active imagination..and my tendency to worry.. but sometimes I just cant stop it playing in my head... damn I like this snakebite..
Yeah I'm crazy.
So I headed off to college and did nothing all day.. i was actually pretty pissed off, I got nothing done all day. One class we were in between projects and the other I spent 2 hours typing a couple of lines of code.. The day was a total waste.
After class I printed out some photos for Joey, which she seems to think was a real pain or something, but I was okay with doing it.. It wasn't my printer after all. heh.
I like sending her this stuff anyway... It makes me feel good, being nice to her.. plus she seems to like getting weird, random shit. :D
Uhh yeah so everything was fine when I came home. I explained what was wrong with me to Joey.. and I think she understood that I was just freaking out due to lack of sleep. So everything was finally okay.. I'd eaten my dinner and I was about to go to bed when I got a text from Rob. He wasn't going to Rock am Ring.. He said he'd emailed Joey but he hadn't heard back yet so he was telling me. So I told her to check her email and things went pretty poorly from there. She got really upset with him.. To her, her summer had just been ruined.. she didn't think the others would go without him... and if Frodo wouldn't go I wouldn't be able to get a loan from Stella.. Things seemed pretty bleak.
I immediately got on to Frodo to see if he was still going.. Which he was..or is rather. He didn't understand why he wouldn't though.. So I told Joey to try and cheer her up..which..ehh didn't work. Contacting her wasn't the best idea it seems.. She took it out on me, which left me in a state for a while until she got back in touch to apologise and to tell me to GO TO SLEEP.. Which I finally finally did..
Hours later I was awake and headed back to college for more coding! I had a ~"meeting" with my partner which went.. pretty badly. I showed her what I was doing and then she showed me what she'd done with the website.. which was... God it was fucking terrible.. And she was supposed to make a CSS Template so I could just apply that to my stuff and it'd look the same as her stuff but it seems like she hasn't payed a fucking ounce of fucking attention in our css class all year... so she's making each page on a page by page basis.. fucking moron. Okay you don't have a clue what I'm on about... Basically I have MORE FUCKING WORK TO DO!
Ugh
After that was life drawing.. which I stunk up... I was really uncomfortable, and not because of the naked dude, (We all know Martin at this stage), God damn I hate hearing men whisper in my ear, and my drawing teacher has a habit of doing it, all the fucking time.
After that... uuhh I went home and talked to Joey online for what seemed like hours. Uhh actually it was hours. She told me she put aside the time to talk to me which was great of her.. I'm finding myself loving her more and more every day.. which is making me miss her more too... I wish I was lying next to her right now.. Dear God you have no idea..
I really really hope we end up together..properly, as a couple, but we have a lot to work out before then.. If I was the sort that prayed I'd pray it would happen..
Anyway she finally sent me some of her work. Which I've been reading. I'm liking it so far. There's some of it I can't relate to, the whole D4 thing. I guess she grew up with them.. I had to deal with the Schweas mostly. after a while the kids in school started to go D4 but I was never really exposed to them..
Usually it was because I was with Barry's friends.. He went to Andrews of all places. He knew the rich AND the famous. According to him they were annoying.
I'm happy that I get to see what she's passionate about. The thing that she pours herself into like I do with my art..And now I'm actually interested in seeing how it turns out! ha!
Usually I try to keep away from what people write because don't know how to criticize it.. Or I'm afraid someone will take offence. I guess all the years on Deviant Art are to thank for that. Some people really cant take it, so I shy away from it... like this one person who I told the name for her character didn't fit seeing as it was sort of modern, and she..or he... proceeded to grill me for an hour on what the name should be. I got tired of it and told her..him.. to call her Peter, and left it at that..
Today I did nothing. That is my story.
I have a Migraine.. so I'm going to watch Blade Runner and go to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment